We can help you with your motoring offence
Have you received a summons to attend court? We know how important your licence is to you and your family. It is therefore essential that you get proper legal advice when a summons arrives on your doorstep.
- 600,000 defendants appear in the Magistrates Court each year for motoring offences *
- Most common offences – speeding, no insurance, driving with excess alcohol
- Defences & legal arguments include – exceptional hardship, special reasons, employees defence, hip flask defence
Ring us today on 07388446949
- Over 30 years experience in dealing with driving offences in South Wales
- Friendly family run firm
- Competitive pricing including fixed fees available
More about us
We at Michael J Reed Ltd are experienced solicitors based in South West Wales specialising in criminal law. We provide legal advice and representation on all areas of motoring including speeding, avoiding disqualification through penalty point totting up, driving without due care and attention (careless driving), dangerous driving and drink driving.
All cases in our Criminal Justice Area Dyfed-Powys are taken to Llanelli Magistrates Court our local court where we attend regularly each week.
More information about some of our recent driving cases can be found on the website in our news section.
Need legal advice? Don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Ring us now on 07388446949 or email us
* 2013 MOJ statistics